Study Medicine in Nepal
Nepal has been receiving a good response Internationally when it comes to MBBS colleges. Out of many reasons, few best reasons to choose MBBS in Nepal are:
- Education and Curriculum meets global standards
- WHO enlisted Institutes
- Easy Loan and Low Fee
- Environment and Culture is similar to that of India
- Nepal MBBS degree is recognised by all SAARC, Asian and many Western countries
Eligibility Criteria to study Medicine in Nepal
Selection is done by the Medical Education Commission (MEC) through ‘MATCHING’ mechanism
Direct Admission based on NEET Qualifying Score
The General Category Minimum NEET score will only be considered for the admission.
Application form for the admission into the medical college in Nepal is available in the month of September/November, so it is necessary to keep a check on the updates. Documentation required for admission along with the form are:
- Recent Passport Size Picture
- 10th and 12th Marksheet- with authorised signatory like a principal
- Application Fee Sum of Rs. 5000/- payable to MEC, Nepa
- NEET marksheet if applying through NEET score.
List of Nepal Colleges we hold a strong bond with:
- Manipal College of Medical Science
- Universal College of Medical Science
- Chitwan Medical College
- College of Medical Science, Bharatpur
- Lumbini Medical College
- Kathmandu Medical College
With pride Nepal colleges are known for- commitment to teaching, providing a warm environment to the International students, cultural learning and a peaceful surrounding.